The CROSSING Summer School targets graduate students and postdocs interested in sustainable security and privacy. Lectures by renowned experts will provide insights into the foundations as well as state-of-the-art solutions and focus on an in-depth understanding of selected topics. There will be also room for discussions and networking between participants and lecturers.
The CROSSING Summer School on Sustainable Security & Privacy is a five-day event. It starts with the two-day CROSSING Conference which provides an overview on different aspects of sustainable security and privacy. An optional one-day social event follows, a hiking tour. The CROSSING Summer School ends with two additional days of in-depth technical talks given by internationally renowned speakers with many networking opportunities between researchers interested in the field of sustainable security and privacy.
- Lejla Batina, Radboud University, Netherlands
- Lucas Davi, Universität Duisburg-Essen, Germany
- Alexandra Dmitrienko, Universität Würzburg, Germany
- Aurélien Francillon, EURECOM, France
- Nikolopoulos Georgios, FORTH, Greece and TU Darmstadt
- Matthias Hollick, TU Darmstadt, Germany
- Christopher Liebchen, Google, Germany
- Matteo Maffei, TU Wien, Austria
- Azalia Mirhoseini, Google Brain, USA
- Nele Mentens, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Christian Reuter, TU Darmstadt, Germany
- Thomas Schneider, TU Darmstadt, Germany
- Wenyuan Xu, Zhejiang University, China