IT Security Lounge by CROSSING at TU Darmstadt is an intimate, invitation-only event intended to foster conversation, cooperation and technology transfer in cybersecurity research. It offers you a great platform to meet with top scientists, esteemed guest speakers, as well as our award-winning cybersecurity start-ups. The talks throughout the day are focussed on recent innovations, trends and future challenges in cybersecurity.
- Dr. Fari Assaderaghi, Chief Technology Officer and Senior Vice President of Security and Connectivity, NXP Semiconductors
- Dr. Rosario Cammarota, Principal Research Scientist Artificial Intelligence (AI), Intel Corporation
- Dr. Moti Yung, Research Scientist for Security, Privacy, Cryptography, Google Inc.
- Prof. Dr. Eric Bodden, Secure Software Engineering, Uni Paderborn
- Prof. Dr. Johannes Buchmann, Cryptography and Computer Algebra, TU Darmstadt
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Ahmad-Reza Sadeghi, System Security, TU Darmstadt
- Prof. Dr. Thomas Walther, Laser and Quantum Optics, TU Darmstadt