Organizer: Frankfurt Ethereum Meetup
The Frankfurt Ethereum Meetup is a group to learn and exchange about Blockchain technology with a focus on the Ethereum platform and smart contracts.
Ethereum supports easy creation of decentralized applications and their deployment on the Ethereum public chain. The platform can be used to codify, decentralize, secure and trade just about anything:
Voting, domain names, financial exchanges, crowdfunding, company governance, contracts and agreements of most kind, intellectual property, and even smart property thanks to hardware integration.
18:00 – Doors open. Networking & drinks
19:00 – Welcome by Goethe Club and brainbot
- Followed by short talks by:
- Lukas Schor (Gnosis),
- Kristoffer Nærland: „Introduction to the Trustlines Protocol and People Powered Money“,
- Sebastian Stammler: „Perun: Payment and State Channels.“,
- Maksim Balashevich (Santiment),
- Lucas Zaehringer (Positive Blockchain)
19:30 – Pizza and drinks