Prospective Erasmus students should visit the Incoming information website of the Department of Computer Science for information on the application process. For general information about the Erasmus programme please go to the Erasmus website of TU Darmstadt.
A report on the Erasmus experiences of an IT security student can be found on our German website.
English IT Security courses for incoming Erasmus students
The following courses from the master's programme IT Security are held in English. Some lectures are only offered in the summer or winter semester.
- Applied Static Analysis (Dr.-Ing. Michael Eichberg)
- Biometric Systems (course offered at h_da, open for TU Darmstadt students) (Prof. Christoph Busch, h_da)
- Formal Methods for Information Security (Prof. Dr.-Ing. Heiko Mantel)
- Operating Systems II: Dependability and Trust (Prof. Neeraj Suri, Ph.D.)
- Security of Web Servers and Web Applications (course offered at h_da, open for TU Darmstadt students) (Prof. Harald Baier, h_da)
- Reliable Software Security for Mobile Devices (Prof. Dr.-Ing. Heiko Mantel)
- Software Dependability Lab (Prof. Neeraj Suri, Ph.D.)
- Teaching Lab – Internet Security and Security in Mobile Networks (Prof. Dr.-Ing. Matthias Hollick)
- Building and Breaking Complex Software Systems (Prof. Ph.D. Neeraj Suri)
- Current Topics in Concurrency and Parallelism (Prof. Dr. Heiko Mantel)
- Cyber Security Seminar (Prof. Dr. Michael Waidner)
- Mobile Security (Prof. Dr.-Ing. Ahmad-Reza Sadeghi)
- Privacy & Anonymity in a Networked World (Prof. Dr. Michael Waidner)
- Security of Software Defined Networking (Prof. Dr. Michael Waidner)
- Side-Channel Attacks on Software (Prof. Dr. Heiko Mantel)